Before you start playing poker, it’s not appropriate to simply register an account. The best thing you can do is get a 500% deposit bonus and start having even more fun. Although, you should also have a strategy, because you should get information about the game you want to play. That’s why lots of players prefer a certain type of poker – which they do not deviate from.
The reason why people don’t deviate from these games is that there are plenty of strategies for the different games, and these can change the whole outcome in no time.
What’s Important to Know
No matter how you play a game, you cannot reduce the house advantage of the machine. This is not up to you, given that the game is programmed according to a random program. However, some strategies can still be important.
First, you must know what each game has in store for you. We suggest you try out Jacks or Better – or perhaps one of its variations.
With this game, you’re declared the winner even if you have a pair with the same value. Although, when you need two pairs or perhaps three, then it’s difficult to win.
The Different Strategies for Video Poker Machines
We’ve chosen some different strategies you can use – no matter what your experience level is. This will give you the needed boost to play Jacks or Better, or any other video poker machine, the same way we do. Have a look and write down whatever suits you for your next session:
Jacks or Better
- If you have Royal Flush, Four of a Kind, Straight or Full House, hold on to the cards.
- If you have 4 cards that can turn into a Royal Flush, then draw a card to get that fifth card you may need.
- If you have 4 cards that can turn into a Straight Flush, then don’t hesitate to replace one card.
- In the case of Three of a Kind, you should draw at least two.
- If you have two pairs or even four cards to a Flush, then draw an additional one.
- With a pair or two high cards, such as Queen, Jack, King, or Ace, draw up to three cards.
- If you have four cards that have no connection at all, then draw four cards to the highest card.
- If you have a winning hand, just keep it and forget about drawing another card.
- For four cards that can become a Royal Flush or Straight, simply draw one card.
- Draw two cards if you have three for that Royal Flush.
- When you have two pairs, get rid of one pair and draw three cards to get a better hand.
- If you have four to get a Deuce Royal, draw one card. This is also true for straight.
- If it turns out you have a winning hand with the deuce, then simply keep it.
- Three deuces means that you should replace the other two cards.
- If you only have Deuces, replace the rest.
- In Jokers Wild, King and the Ace are the highest cards. This means that you’ll need at least a pair of Kings to improve your chances.
- Be sure to keep a Wild card.
- Even though it sounds good, an inside straight is not a good hand, so get rid of them.
- Straight flushes have a better payout than others, similar to Jacks or Better.