Depending on individual areas of operation, Gamblescope uses data from its expert review team parsed through customized algorithms to calculate the most reliable gambling platforms. The areas that are focused on are based on quality and reliability, customer support, software quality, license for gambling, ratings from banks, and securities just to mention a few.
Top 10 Factors to Put into Consideration Before Opening an Online Casino Account.
Being 100% sure that the site you sign up your money with is safe and legal is a key factor in gambling. Below is a list of main points to put into consideration to avoid losing your money in fraudulent casinos.
- Valid license: Find out what level of protection the site offers its customers?
- Levels of platform security: Coded SSL security. Find out if the dealings are impregnable.
- System of payments: Another key factor to check on is if the casino uses trusted financial transactions.
- Approach used in withdrawing: Find out how quick winnings get conveyed to your bank or even wallet.
- Gaming quality: Are the soft wares being used of high quality and from credible dealers?
- Help desk: Check out if the contact center is efficient enough.
- Customer experience: What is the online status, have there been dozens of complaints?
- Profitability: What volume of profits does the site take on games?
- Active gambling: Check out the number of live games you can play.
- Congestion on the website: This comes in as a factor as many players choose to play on a flooded site as it offers some sense of trust towards the website.
It is tedious to check out all the above factors. This should not worry you as Gamblescope has tackled all the difficult areas for you.
Region laws and Licensing
A gambling license is one of the main factors in the business. As a gambler, you simply need to find out if the license is valid. If that is not the case, then do not bet on that website. Casinos normally publish credentials on their website, but checking out if it is valid should always be in mind.
Games and Software
A huge percentage of casinos are steered by soft wares generated through third-party developers. Some of their key functions include supplying games, protecting gamblers from fraud, service to the customers as well as marketing services.
Casino gambling players need to comprehend the type of software a casino uses before doing any cash deals. Casinos that do business with well-known service providers the likes of Playtech, Microgaming, and NetEnt offer some form of trust to their customers.
Banking and Payments via Casinos
A Bank offers some sense of assurance to players due to its vigilance during the vetting process. It is quite advisable to use mediums that encourage payment methods such as e-wallets, bank transfers, debit, and credit cards.
Customer Care and Support
There are countless purposes why one may find it necessary to reach out to customer support at any given time. Top casinos have a stand by 24hr support team. This can be through a phone call or live chat. However, it is always advisable to know the available options beforehand.