AEW has announced the full list of participants for this Sunday’s Casino Tag Team Royale at AEW’s Revolution pay-per-view event.
The company confirmed this afternoon on social media that the following fifteen teams will be in the battle royal:
- PAC and Fenix
- Bear Country (Bear Boulder and Bear Bronson)
- Varsity Blonds (Brian Pillman Jr. and Griff Garrison)
- 10 and Allan ‘5’ Angels of the Dark Order
- Evil Uno and Stu Grayson of the Dark Order
- Peter Avalon and Cezar Bononi
- Mike and Matt Sydal
- Ortiz and Santana
- Alex Reynolds and John Silver of the Dark Order
- The Butcher and The Blade
- SCU (Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels)
- Private Party
- Austin and Colten Gunn
- Dustin Rhodes and QT Marshall
- Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy
Wednesday’s show ended with most of these teams coming out and brawling after The Dark Order made the save for John Silver and Hangman Page, who were being attacked by Matt Hardy.
The winner of the Casino Tag Team Royale on Sunday will get a future AEW World Tag Team title match. The Young Bucks currently hold those titles, and are scheduled to defend them against Chris Jericho and MJF on Sunday.