The slow death of the online casino bonus

Personally, i did not sign-up with a new casino from Feb 2012 until end of December 2014 as i played only within the 32RED group, hence, this was not such an issue. However, after my romance with 32RED went a little sour at the end of last year i registered with CM and found out about all these new multi-platform casinos.

In the course of 8 weeks i registered with 12 new casinos like VS, Guts, Betsafe, Mr. Green, CasinoLuck, Energy etc. I always took the SUB, in 10 out of 12 the max. amount possible for 1st, 2nd or even 3rd deposit, when it was offered. I can “proudly” say now that i never made it to a withdrawal, not once!!!! Only after busting out with the bonuses and depositing straight without any extras i started cashing in regularly.

The last one i did was LuckyDino, 1st deposit 200, 100% SUB – WR 10,000 !!!! ; 2nd deposit 200, 50% SUB WR 5,000!!! – never really made it past the starting balance. :mad: Played for some 4 hours and busted out with bets from 0.90-4.50, mostly on DOA.

Hence, i will stop registering with new casinos, no matter what the offers are, i can’t care less. Do my deposit at my regular casinos and play with smaller bets instead, gives me the same playtime and on a lucky day i can always increase my bets to whatever i want and i can withdraw whenever i feel like…period!!!

The best value for money is at VideoSlots with the weekly casino races and cashbacks. If you play and bust out you can always have another go on Friday or Monday when you get the dosh credited from both programs and it is wager free!!!!…withdraw or play at your own will….. no need to have a PhD to understand t&c’s, no restrictions on games and bet sizes, no wasted time arguing with CS or reps if i should be paid or not or how many x my deposit, etc. etc. . The best excuse for denying a payout after taking a SUB was that i played only 1 slot!!! It was indeed hidden somewhere in the small print that one had to play at least 5 slots!!!

The only bonuses i take nowadays are the DOTD at 32RED as i am still or better said again happy to be a regular there. :D I only take them because 32RED does not have any BS rules, just straight 30xWR and no restrictions on withdrawals.

These 2 casinos are getting 90% of my deposits now, the other 10% go to RedBet, CasinoLuck, Next, Energy and Royal Vegas, where i hardly ever take a bonus.

Last sentence: SUB’s are only trap to get you to deposit, having 40-50xWR attached makes sure that 96% of the players won’t even have a chance to come even close to a withdrawal from this first deposit. It should be considered only as an extension of your playtime, nothing more. Chances you will make a withdrawal from a deposit with a SUB are dramatically lower then from a straight deposit with no bonus attached.

Source link

Contact US

For Business Related Queries:

For Customer Support:

Sign Up to receive latest poker /casino news, coupons!
Find your favourite online casino and online poker coupons and deals!
Copyright © 2021 GuciPoker | All rights reserved | All logos and trademarks belong to their respective companies